Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

If I Had the Money, This Is What I Would Buy

I'm sure some of you out there can empathize, but currently my bank balance is $8 after buying groceries. Alas, such is the life of a woman with style but without the means to nurture said style. Today, I share with you a list of things I would buy if I had the money, plus links because my anniversary with Boyfriend is in August (*cough*):

1. Yves Saint Laurent's "Parisienne" Eau de Parfum, $39.00
I've had my eye on this scent since it was launched while I was in Paris in 2009. Any time I see it at a department store beauty counter, I can't help but spritz some on the inside of my wrist so I can be transported back to my little studio apartment on Boulevard Brune in the 14e arrondissement. Paris, tu me manques toujours.

2. J.Crew Brompton Hobo in Henna, $298.00
A lady of style needs a classy, classic bag to remind everyone she isn't a fashion victim.

For date night (with heels), or for a shift at the ol' bookstore (with lace-up oxfords), it is my strongest desire to be a class act wherever I go.

There is a very good reason why this necklace is offered season after season.

5. Hilfiger Denim-Colored Chino, $118.79
Actually, this whole outfit, please. And the model's hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment