Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Shiny Objects


Full disclosure, everyone: I'm not much of a jewelry person. I mean, I love the idea of ornate necklaces and rings, and I have quite a collection of long necklaces in my room, but when it comes to actually WEARING it, I usually just stick to a men's watch and maybe a bracelet if I remember. I don't even have pierced ears. (I did, once, in 2004.)

Yesterday, Jen of Green Wedding Shoes did a post about a giveaway from the bridal jewelry website Perfect Details and boy did these pieces stop me in my tracks. Let's take a moment to oooh and aahh:




Oh, if only that first necklace didn't cost more than I pay in rent...though I am very happy to accept any of these as presents *coughALEXcough*.

Necklace 1: Erin Cole
Necklace 2: Hollywood Glam
Cocktail ring: Sorrelli Running Water
Earrings: Badgley Mischka

Have a great weekend filled with shiny things.

-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment