Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Weekend Wishes: Spring Styles

Now that the temperatures are sticking to the upper 60s here in Denver, my mind has turned to one thing, and one thing only:
Spring Styles!

Here are a few of my favorite SPRING pieces from some of my favorite stores:

J.CREW

I'm not going to lie, one side of my closet is basically a pop-up J.Crew store. Their pieces so easily transition from season to season, so even though I'm calling these "spring" you could probably find ways to wear them all-year-round.

Peony Tee, $45.


I usually hate shirts in screen prints, but this one is so cute! It looks like J.Crew is about to sell out...

3" Chino Shorts in Neon Peach, $45.

I basically live in these shorts when the weekend in warm. I may even try wearing them to the Firm this summer (with blazers, off course)!

Perfect Shirt in Chrome Green Gingham, $78.

Because gingham pops up every spring/summer. The print is basically the fashion world's way of saying "Helllloooo, Summer!"

City Mini in Ripstop Cotton Navy, $75.

I have 2 versions of this skirt (different fabrics if you were curious) and the fit is amazing. It looks pulled together and professional yet is sooo comfy.


MADEWELL

Also known as J.Crew's hipper, younger, sister. Basically J.Crew + street cred. I often explain Madewell as a combination of Anthropologie + Urban Outfitters + J.Crew. Less office, more street (but not gutter).
Eyelet Trail Dress in Jester Yellow, $160.

My favorite purchase so far this Spring. It is the perfect fit, the perfect color (I love yellow), and has pockets.

Perfect Chambray Ex-Boyfriend Shirt in Sunset, $78.

I have this shirt in a different wash and pair it with everything: swimsuit cover up, leggings, under dresses, etc. I would pair this color with the jeans below.

Skinny Skinny Ankle Jeans in Optic White, $98.50.

If you buy these, squeeze yourself into the smallest size you can - they stretch - and no one looks good in baggy-supposed-to-be-skinny-white-jeans.

Meadowlace Tee in Jester Yellow, $78.

I wear mine over a chambray for edge, and with jean shorts to elevate a lazy look.

Blockstep Sweater, $98.

The perfect summer sweater. I pair mine with the shorts below :)

Bloomlace Shorts in Navy, $88.

So comfortable, and a great alternative to those jeans shorts you've been wearing for too long.

LILLY PULITZER

The perennial favorite of Southern Belles in the summer (or wherever the temperatures are warm) is Lilly Pulitzer. Staple of Cape Cod and Palm Beach, and every fancy resort in between. I wish I could buy all this. Maybe I should get a financial backer for my shopping problem?!



 Cassie Dress in New Green, $88.

Perfect for summer days in the park.

Ginny Dress in Lagoon Moving Slowly, $188.

The classic shift, always appropriate.
Carlina Top in New Green, $128.
I might be obsessed with the scallop edging and light layering.
Dahlia Top in Sunset Orange, $138.

This would be perfect with slacks at work, or even jeans for a casual Friday.

Sorry for the super long post, I get pretty carried away when internet "shopping".

What are your must haves for Spring?

~Charlotte

P.S. I have no idea what my sign off should be... do I even need one? Love seems a bit dramatic...

No comments:

Post a Comment